Thursday, February 19, 2015

Senior Television News Reporter, Chief of Staff, News Editor

I was in charge of a team of eight journalists, camera operators and linear then digital editors. Reporting out in the field while at the same time Producing the nightly news bulletin and managing the news crews. I have sound news sense. I was responsible for finding and breaking stories, researching and investigating stories, allocating story leads to junior journalists, sub editing stories across the network, writing stories, voicing stories, interviewing talent, presenting pieces to camera, previewing interviews, selecting news grabs, writing and presenting news updates, managing camera operators and editors, coordinating talent, scheduling interviews, filming interviews and overlay, linear and digital editing of news and sport packages. My rounds as a senior reporter were Court and Politics but during my career I have covered every round.

No comments:

Post a Comment